Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Last Psychoanalyst

Next Thursday, June 9, I will be lecturing in Warsaw, Poland.

My title: The Last Psychoanalyst. I will be offering a jargon-free explanation of Jacques Lacan's theories and an analysis of his place within the history of psychoanalysis. I will also be explaining why psychoanalysis is fast disappearing as a clinical practice.

Place: Centrum Kultury Nowy WspaniaƂy Swiat.

Ul. Nowy Swiat 63, Warszawa

Time: 7:00 p. m.

Admission: Free.

Poster: Link here. The poster is beautifully designed, and worth a look even if you do not understand Polish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

outstanding! i trust you will make the text available in some format at some point...? tried the link to the poster but it seemed not active...? Bon voyage.

Dan B.

Stuart Schneiderman said...

Actually, I am planning to make it available fairly shortly.

I just tried the link and it seems to be working.

Anonymous said...

It's not working for me, I'm afraid. Would you mind posting the URL?

Stuart Schneiderman said...

I just corrected the link to the poster... thanks to those who alerted me to the problem.